Author Topic: Scrolling  (Read 3790 times)

Staind

Scrolling
« on: October 26, 2004, 11:12:22 PM »
This may have been mentioned, but in the On-access program menu, with "details" showing, the scroll is now messed up with the addition of Network protection. Whenever you use scroll wheel to move, the graphics look funny, I'm sorry I can't describe this in more detail.  I think to fix it, you just need to make the scroll slower (if possible), or provide more space between each icon.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re:Scrolling
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2004, 11:15:40 PM »
Scrolling works just fine, but it depends on your mouse settings. Lower the scroll to 1 line at a time and try again.

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2004, 11:40:22 PM »
Looks fine on my system too... no problems with scroll or appearance of "funny" icons...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2004, 11:42:00 PM by S.Z.C »

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2004, 12:22:21 AM »
No problems with scroll...
Mine is uploading .gif pictures  :P  :'(
The best things in life are free.

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2004, 02:27:16 AM »
What gif pictures are you talking about Technical ? Staind meant on those icons on the left side panel inside avast! On-Access Scanner, when DETAILS...>> option is enabled...

Staind

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2004, 02:59:29 AM »
Yes, changing mouse settings to only scroll 1 line at a time fixes the problem.  It seems that anything greater than 3 looks bad.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2004, 05:04:17 AM »
What gif pictures are you talking about Technical ? Staind meant on those icons on the left side panel inside avast! On-Access Scanner, when DETAILS...>> option is enabled...

Sorry, I off-posted... I have no scroll problems there.
My problem (off posted) is just I can't upload (like everybody else) a gif screenshot  :'(
The best things in life are free.