Author Topic: Auto Sandbox improvement  (Read 1369 times)

karthik1eee

Auto Sandbox improvement
« on: September 29, 2011, 05:33:22 PM »
when i opened Ransom LockEmAll which is very nasty malware, avast is not showing to open it in auto sandbox, its dangerous but for avast it is now dangerous so it didn't auto sandboxed it. please improve auto sandbox. another doubt is i didn't see behavior shield in action.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Auto Sandbox improvement
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 05:55:17 PM »
If you haven't already done so - Send the sample/s to avast as a Undetected Malware:
Open the chest and right click in the Chest and select Add, navigate to where you have the sample and add it to the chest (see image). Once in the chest, right click on the file and select 'Submit to virus lab...' complete the form and submit, the file will be uploaded during the next update. Note: manually adding to the chest doesn't remove them from the original location, so they still have to be dealt with in that location.
Or
Send the sample to virus (at) avast (dot) com zipped and password protected with the password in email body, a link to this topic might help and undetected malware in the subject.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.4.6112 (build 24.4.9067.762) UI 1.0.803/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security