Author Topic: AIS Needs to Improve Its Anti-Spam Feature  (Read 1846 times)

Nesivos

AIS Needs to Improve Its Anti-Spam Feature
« on: October 30, 2011, 08:15:39 PM »
I get too many emails that I put into the Thunderbird Junk folder that are not labeled as Spam by AIS.  Of course I can always black list the domain in the "Expert Settings" section under "Additional Protection"--"Antispam".

However this requires viewing the email which can be a security risk and then either copying and pasting the address or manually typing it into the list of black listed domains.

What I would like to see is for AIS to automatically black list all domains whose email I label as Junk in my email client. Maybe someone needs to write an addon for Thunderbird that will do this?

Offline JuninhoSlo

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
Re: AIS Needs to Improve Its Anti-Spam Feature
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 08:30:33 PM »
I get too many emails that I put into the Thunderbird Junk folder that are not labeled as Spam by AIS.  Of course I can always black list the domain in the "Expert Settings" section under "Additional Protection"--"Antispam".

However this requires viewing the email which can be a security risk and then either copying and pasting the address or manually typing it into the list of black listed domains.

What I would like to see is for AIS to automatically black list all domains whose email I label as Junk in my email client. Maybe someone needs to write an addon for Thunderbird that will do this?

As far I know AIS Spam doesn,t work in Thunderbird..you have to download Microst Outlook