Author Topic: Trusted SIM list  (Read 7466 times)

Tirofog

Trusted SIM list
« on: January 01, 2012, 09:37:46 PM »
Looking for more info on the trusted SIM 'white' list. I've searched the forums and on device instructions but the only thing I can find is the 'clear SIM list' option... how to add/edit/view list?

Thanks

Offline tcntad

• Avast Überevangelist
Re: Trusted SIM list
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 10:12:59 PM »
easy.. You cant view or list them.

To add is easy.. just change sim and dial your pincode..

svehlak

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 09:46:51 PM »
Yes, every remove of SIM card will affect anti-theft, just insert new one and SIm will be added to white list.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 10:02:00 PM »
Yes, every remove of SIM card will affect anti-theft.
I suppose you're not referring to the same SIM card that is temporary removed. Am I right?
I mean, temporary removing the SIM card does not affect the anti-theft, does it?
The best things in life are free.

svehlak

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 10:22:00 PM »
It will. F.e. you will remove SIM card and and turn on the device - anti-theft will react by lock message.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2012, 12:27:38 PM »
It will. F.e. you will remove SIM card and and turn on the device - anti-theft will react by lock message.
Ok, but if you remove the SIM card and then put it back and turn on. I suppose no problem then. It can't detect a manual remove and a manual insert of the card with the device turned off.
The best things in life are free.

svehlak

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 02:26:47 AM »
Well if this SIM card is on white list, nothing will happen. So if you realize, that your question is about the same SIM card, which should be on white list, you will find the solution :-)

ladymichin

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 08:18:24 PM »
Looking for more info on the trusted SIM 'white' list. I've searched the forums and on device instructions but the only thing I can find is the 'clear SIM list' option... how to add/edit/view list?

Thanks

i just want to ask if where the f*ck did you find that f*cking clear sim list option? im so f*cking pissed about that option cause i can't find it :( sorry for the term., but i really want to know where can i find it., im just new about android and this thing., so im so confused., please help me :( thanks in advance

UPDATED: ohh i already found it!!!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 08:43:09 PM by ladymichin »