Author Topic: Everytime I restart my computer I get the "Complete your upgrade" screen.  (Read 10480 times)

KPaw

Re: Everytime I restart my computer I get the "Complete your upgrade" screen.
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2012, 02:18:54 AM »
Really annoying... I get the upgrade screen followed by your system is not secured.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 06:00:39 AM by KPaw »

joe_mama

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2012, 04:52:11 AM »
I know what the problem is now and RSD was absolutely right..  The option to install Google Chrome did not appear on the "complete your upgrade" window on multiple restarts on my Windows XP computers, eventually it did appear (I don't  why it does or doesn’t appear) but once I had the option to install or not install (I chose not to install Google's “spyware”) Chrome the “complete your upgrade” screen stopped appearing on start up.

justiceforall

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2012, 12:18:58 AM »
I think GOOGLE needs to stay out of other businesses they ruin everyhing with their privacy  invasions.
Avast was a great product and does not need the support of savory organizations like google.
This registration issue causes a GREAT PRODUCT to becomea terrible product.

Ask Mcafee & Norton what happens when your product goes against its own once good performance.
If the Avast makers allow this intrusion its product will become inept and its goodbye to the success to #1.
Don't let other junk programs destroy you.

Now work on the issue of upgrade window always appearing and tell google to hit the road.
Google tries to stick its INTRUSIVE NOSE intoto many applications.
from adobe readers annoying toolbar to java's annoying toolbar to now the Google intrusion on a GREAT PRODUCT.