Author Topic: Avast accounts & Licence  (Read 1770 times)

Offline Arnak

Avast accounts & Licence
« on: June 25, 2012, 08:58:07 PM »
Hi Folks,

What is it with Avast, every time I pay to update my subscriptions it goes wrong.

For the last 3 times including today I have to spend hours contacting support and getting it sorted out. >:(

This time I paid for my renewed subscription as requested and got the licence activation file but when I used it all it did was put in the same expiry date that already existed. :(

If that was not bad enough I then tried to login as usual but my account suddenly does not exist. >:( >:( >:(

I have now got a headache and have wasted 1.5 hours trying to update, login, in the end I had to re-create my account which of course does not have my licences. :'(

Also what is Avast's link to Digital River as I can't log in there either despite having the invoice number which you should be able to login with.

I checked back on the DR info and each time I have ordered my login has a different - number added to the end of my address, why as they don't work either.

A final thought, can I have a message icon that means I am totally ************************ with this process despite liking the software why can't the licence renewal be simple. :(

Arnak