Since a few weeks I'm really annonyed by this malware, i.trkjmp.com. It give popups on some words, random on the internet. So I started searching the internet to fix this problem.
I read some other topics about this malware/virus, but none of them seems to have the right solution for me.
This website/forum, from avast (my standerd antivirus-program) seems to have the best result in succeeding.
But the solution is for everybody "different". Share the logs from 'adwcleaner', 'OTL'..., then they give them a specific solution.
So I downloaded the programs and let them run. (as explained on http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=53253.0
- First ran adwcleaner --> log in attachment (AdwCleaner[S2].txt)
- Second: a quick scan from Malwarebytes --> report in attachment (mbam-log-2013-01-06 (18-58-10).txt)
- Third: scan OTL --> log in attachment (OTL.Txt), the Extra.Txt isn't created anymore. When I tried it yesterday, it did --> attached that log (Extra.Txt)
- Fourth: Scan aswMBR.exe --> I get an error after 3 minutes. Translated it is: "avast! Antirootkit doens't work anymore. A problem has occured, the program doesn't function good anymore. The program will close and a message will be shown if there's a solution available." End of program, no logs. The last file he tried to scan is always C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications... (can't read rest)
- And last: Scan with RogueKiller + fix shortcuts --> RKreport_S_01062013_02d2138.txt + RKreport_D_01062013_02d2138.txt + RKreport_D_01062013_02d2142.txt + RKreport_SC_01062013_02d2151.txt --> will be post in my next reply (can't add any more attachments to this post)
Yesterday I also tried all scans above. I thought it worked, but false alarm. The malware is still there...
So today, new effort, with the result in attachment.
Hope someone can give me a effective solution!
Sorry if some logs are in Dutch. If that gives a problem, I can try to run it again
Thanks a lot!