Upgraded to 8 but it states my registration is due to retire in 28 days time.
So I registered again and the following instructional email was sent to me:-
Dear avast! user,
We have received your request to re-send your avast! Free license.
Your license key is:
To insert your license key, please follow the instructions below:
1. Highlight the license key above, then right click on it and select "Copy"
2. Open your avast Free Antivirus and select the Maintenance" tab on the left side. Then select "Registration"
3. Click the "Insert the license key" button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Right click in the empty Registration box then select "Paste"
5. Click "OK". Your license key is now inserted and the program can now be used free of charge for a further 12 months.
If you experience any difficulties inserting the license key, please click here for more help:https://support.avast.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=459
** Important notice **
Please note that under the license conditions avast! Free Antivirus is for home, personal and non-commercial use only. Commercial versions of avast! can be found at:http://www.avast.com
Thank you for choosing avast! antivirus.
The AVAST Software team
There is no registration button as when you press it it asks for a file on your computer and not a field box to insert the key.
Even the link for the video tutorial doesn't work either!
Can someone please help out?