Your SafeZone, somehow, got messed...
I suggest an installation from scratch:
1. Download the latest version of avast! Uninstall Utility
and save it.
2. Download the latest avast!
version and save it.
3. (Optional) If you want, save your avast! settings for later restoration (Settings > Maintenance > Back up).
4. Uninstall avast! from Control Panel (if possible) and reboot.
5. Run the avast! Uninstall Utility saved on 1 in and follow
the instructions. Reboot Windows in Safe Mode, uninstall avast! and then reboot in Normal Mode again.
6. Install avast! using the setup saved on 2. Register your free copy or add the license key for the paid versions. Boot.
7. Check and post the results.
Please, be patient, boot when it's said to boot...