Author Topic: Avast Licence  (Read 2243 times)

adixtiath

Avast Licence
« on: February 23, 2014, 09:22:21 PM »
I bought 1 year of pro avast antivirus around 2 months ago, but now i changed my computer, but i cant use my 1 year licence here, it ask me for a code which i dont have, and on the website it says im a member but that i dont have any commercial licence, what can i do? please help

Offline Alikhan

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
Re: Avast Licence
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 09:24:01 PM »
Did you uninstall from avast! from your previous PC?

If you have:

http://www.avast.com/en-gb/resend-license-paid.php
Windows 10 Home 64-bit • Avast Free (latest stable version) •  Malwarebytes 4 Premium (On-Demand) • Windows Firewall Control • Google Chrome • LastPass • CCleaner • O&O ShutUp10 •

adixtiath

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 09:48:28 PM »

i just errased that device from my account  and sent the request from the link you put, but this was the answer, Dear customer,

we are sorry, but our records show no valid purchases with the e-mail address you specified.

Please make sure the information you supplied is correct, and the original purchase was carried out using this email address.

but you can check in the image i do have my licence

Offline Para-Noid

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • Trust only what you test yourself!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 09:56:27 PM »
Your "my avast" account is an online record of the active devices protected by avast.
Check your email for the license and save it on your HDD. Even though I use the free
version I have an AIS license which is saved in my download folder.  :)
Dell Inspiron, Win10x64--HP Envy Win10x64--Both systems Avast Free v17.9.2322, Comodo Firewall v8.2 w/D+, MalwareBytes v3.0, OpenDNS, Super Anti-Spyware, Spyware Blaster, MCShield, Unchecky, Vivaldi Browser and, various browser security tools.

"Look before you leap!" Use online scanners before you click on any link.