Author Topic: Where is the Documents folder?  (Read 3342 times)

REDACTED

Where is the Documents folder?
« on: October 28, 2014, 02:53:18 AM »
Dear friends,

I tried to execute Take Picture command on my device. and trying to locate where the pics are uploaded on the portal.

As it reads "This command will take a picture using either the front or the back camera of your device. The picture will be uploaded to your documents folder when taken." I have successfully executed the command more than 24 hours ago. Until now I didnt find any such folder. More over I've seed a program (thinking that's probably avast's) running on my phone and is draining my battery..

any suggestions to locate the folder?

Thanks in advance,
Kiran

REDACTED

Re: Where is the Documents folder?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 05:04:09 PM »
I wonder about the same thing...  :(

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 10:14:29 PM »
Why is no answering this question? I called avast about a different question before, but they said they only have customer service on computers, and for mobile is support.avast.com only, but there are not a lot of answers here, only more question? no customer service to talk to? WHERE IS THE DOCUMENTS FOLDER for remotely taking a picture! this is frustrating!

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 09:06:37 PM »
So I kept looking about where to find this documents folder, and I did something that might be the solution.

When I logged in to my account online, I clicked the setting cogwheel icon on top, and clicked on "Google Drive Settings" I tried to enable it and followed the next steps. Then I tried to remotely take a picture after that, and it did show up on my google drive account online.

So I guess that's how we can find the photos we take, instead of documents folder which I think is in their servers but no way to access it, and their customer service number is no help especially for mobile users! they don't even have customer service to call for help, and I was even charged twice for 1 purchase! which I had to send a ticket request for refund.

Hope this helps other users.