Author Topic: A get better wish....  (Read 7846 times)

..::ReVaN::..

A get better wish....
« on: February 05, 2006, 11:10:22 AM »
Well i was really wondering where my our friend Polonus was these last few days, no PM's, no new topics on the latest malware threats, no posts in the Viruses & Worms section which really isn't like him.I know his hdd died on him so he is without a computer but he usually gets on the forum when he has some spare time at work or from his wife's computer at home.Well i got this yesterday but i was already sleeping so i read it this morning:

Quote from: polonus
Hi Miha,

Yesterday I returned from hospital. They submitted me to the intensive care, because they thought that I had a heart attack.
Took me to the cardiac tests, but everything was fine. That was a miracle. I'm home and go online tomorrow on my wife's computer.
This is written by my wife. Tell the others.

polonus

I thought that it would be nice if you guys joined me in wishing him a A COMPLETE AND QUICK RECOVERY...

Regards,

Mikey

Offline FreewheelinFrank

• Avast Evangelist
  • Ultra Poster
  • I'm a GNU
    • Don't Surf in the Nude!
Re: A get better wish....
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 11:51:07 AM »
Get well soon, Polonus.
     Bambleweeny 57 sub-meson brain     Don't Surf in the Nude Blog

kakapo

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 12:03:25 PM »
Get Well  wishes winging their way towards you polonus!

Offline XMAS

• Avast translator
  • Super Poster
  • Santa is watching you ;)
    • avast! in Bulgarian
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2006, 12:11:04 PM »
Get well soon Polonus and I hope that soon we will see you here back in the forums ;D  8)
You've Got To Get Close To The Flame To See What It's Made Of...

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2006, 03:51:22 PM »
Get well soon, wishing you a speedy recovery.

See what happens when your computer breaks down ;D
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

neal62

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2006, 05:13:07 PM »
I am hoping that you will feel much better soon Polonus. Take care of yourself and please come back and post here when you feel up to it. I am sending good thoughts your way.  :)

Staind

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2006, 06:38:16 PM »
Ah, I noticed he went missing - he often posted pictutes to his posts.  Good well soon (both you and your computer :-))

CharleyO

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2006, 07:33:16 PM »

Polonus,

As you can see you are very much missed here on the forums. Here are my wishes that you have a full recovery and the best of health in the future!    :D

Offline szc

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2006, 08:57:15 PM »
You Polish/Netherlander malware fighter !!!  ;D Do not let that illness stop you in your everlasting fight against malware.

I wish you all the best, quick recovery and fast return to these forums.
MB: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H Intel 7 Series  - LGA1155, CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K - Quad Core, 3.40GHz (3.80GHz Max Turbo), CPU COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Direct Heat Pipe R2, RAM: 16 GB Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3, VIDEO CARD: Galaxy GeForce GTX 560 Ti - 1GB, GDDR5, POWER SUPPLY: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 - 750 Watts, HD: Seagate Barracuda - 2TB, 7200RPM, 64MB, SATA 6Gb/s

Offline bob3160

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • 64 Years of Happiness
    • bob3160 Protecting Yourself, Your Computer and, Your Identity
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2006, 10:38:32 PM »
Polonus,
Being sick isn't any fun. If you needed a rest from fighting malware, there are other ways of doing that.
You probably like the nurses and the added attention but you've had your days of rest. It's time to come back.
Hurry up and get better. ;D
Free Security Seminar: https://bit.ly/bobg2023  -  Important: http://www.organdonor.gov/ -- My Web Site: http://bob3160.strikingly.com/ - Win 11 Pro v22H2 64bit, 16 Gig Ram, 1TB SSD, Avast Free 23.5.6066, How to Successfully Install Avast http://goo.gl/VLXdeRepair & Clean Install https://goo.gl/t7aJGq -- My Online Activity https://bit.ly/BobGInternet

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2006, 09:55:37 PM »
Hi my dear friend and co-malware fighters,

Many, many thanks for all the good wishes. I still cannot believe it was all but a bad dream, and now I seem to have woken up from that. I will take a bit less coffee, take some long healthy walks, and stay to be a part of this community. Realize how lucky I was when the cardiologist could affirm there actually seems nothing very wrong with me, I have got a heart film to prove that now, and carry with me in the future. Thanks again friends, and now back to the daily routine.

your malware fighting friend,

polonus aka Damian
Cybersecurity is more of an attitude than anything else. Avast Evangelists.

Use NoScript, a limited user account and a virtual machine and be safe(r)!

justin1278

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2006, 02:09:23 AM »
Sorry i'm late Polonus(been very busy haven't had a chance to come on the forums)

I am very happy you have recovered with no other problems. Great news about how you recovered so fast. Eat good and stay healthy polonus.

~justin1278