Author Topic: Huawei P9 with Android 7 not detected by account  (Read 2633 times)

Offline YLAP

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
Huawei P9 with Android 7 not detected by account
« on: November 28, 2016, 06:18:33 PM »
Any ideas why avast account does not detect Huawei P9 (EVA-L19) with update to Android 7 on-board correctly? Tried everything, re-connecting, reinstalling - the result is the same. The device has Mobile Security Pro, Anti-Theft and Password installed. All apps show device is successfully connected to avast account, but account says "No detailed info available"  :-\ 

Offline Tereza V.

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
Re: Huawei P9 with Android 7 not detected by account
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 03:27:06 PM »
Hi, unfortunately this error message means that the device doesn't communicate properly with my.avast.com web portal.

To resolve this issue I would recommend to uninstall all Avast Anti-Theft together with all other Avast applications, remove the device from my.avast.com account and then download Avast Anti-Theft again and try to connect it to your account once more.

If this doesn't help, then I can only suggest to backup all you important data and hard reset the device and then download Avast Anti-Theft app again.

Offline YLAP

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
Re: Huawei P9 with Android 7 not detected by account
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 08:41:24 PM »
Seems it solved a problem - at least account detects the device now. Yet, at this moment account shows no Anti-Theft installed, but maybe it will detect it a bit later.