Consumer Products > Avast SecureLine VPN

VPN license rejection

<< < (3/5) > >>

REDACTED:
I contacted avast support and ended up sending them a support package, in return from which I got issued a new license file to activate which seems to have cured my problem for now (I make this post just a couple of hours after inserting the new license & the VPN has not failed since).

My suggestion is to email support@help2.avast.com

REDACTED:
Uninstalling won't solve this problem, I'mhaving this problem for a couple of days, sometimes I got connected. The problem is in the server, the message is misleading. There is no problem with your license. I'm using in Brazil.

REDACTED:

--- Quote from: orwell1984 on January 17, 2018, 03:32:44 PM ---I contacted avast support and ended up sending them a support package, in return from which I got issued a new license file to activate which seems to have cured my problem for now (I make this post just a couple of hours after inserting the new license & the VPN has not failed since).

My suggestion is to email support@help2.avast.com

--- End quote ---

How long did it take to resolve from when you contacted them? I'm having the same problem.

sipreal:
I had exactly the same problem, I bought a 5pc license and it is working fine on 1 desktop and 2 laptops, all running Avast Premium. However not matter what I tried, on laptop #4 I kept getting the message "Sorry, the secureline VPN server has refused your license file". Even though the Avast control panel under "Subscriptions" stated that the license was active and still had 320 days on it.
Twice I uninstall VPN from Avast Premium and re-installed it.
I re-installed the License app twice ... and even though I did get the message that it was successful and that the app was activated it still did not accept the license file when trying to connect to the VPN server.
I uninstalled and reinstalled Avast Premium ... still the same problem.
I do not really remember what else I tried, but it does not matter it didn't work anyway.
Then I decided to uninstall it from Avast Premier, and download and install the stand-alone app at ( https://support.avast.com/en-us/article/80/ ). This did the trick. It accepted the License without a problem and connected to the VPN server within seconds.

I hope this will also help someone else with this problem.

All the best and good luck

P.S. The only issue with this solution I have is that Avast Premium interface keeps telling me that my privacy is not protected and keeps referring me to the VPN License purchase site, but the Network indicator shows that I am connected through the VPN Server ("Unidentified network - Internet access). But this is a minor issue that does not seem to affect the performance.

_George_:

--- Quote --->> P.S. The only issue with this solution I have is that Avast Premium interface keeps telling me that my privacy is not protected and keeps referring me to the VPN License purchase site,
--- End quote ---
Reinstall your Premier with advanced settings and uncheck checkbox of internal SecureLine. If you not buy CleanUP (password, safeprice, etc - other features that you don't need) you can do such a trick with unchecking. Than after installation go to the settings of Premier and uncheck the box about showing to you ads from Avast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version