Consumer Products > Avast SecureLine VPN

VPN license rejection

<< < (2/5) > >>

REDACTED:
That troubleshooting link only suggests things I already did before making this thread. The only thing it mentions which I can't say isn't the issue is the possibility of a corrupted license file, but as I mentioned in my initial post, I got sent one of those for reasons unconnected to this issue, and everything went back to working once I re-upped that license file, so it doesn't make sense that if it was corrupted that only VPN would be failing to work as usual.

Asyn:
Contact support: https://support.avast.com/contact

REDACTED:
in the avast setting go to the components tab and uninstall vpn component restart you pc and then reinstall the vpn component again then restart the pc again and the do the licence part again and that should do it to make it work

this work around has worked for me when my vpn fails to find my vpn licences file its done it to me a few times over the last few weeks

REDACTED:
Secureline VPN server has refused you license is what I still get even after component uninstall and reinstall restart and license file again..... this really sucks.... anyone fix it yet?

User ÅÅÅ:
yep same issue here persists still..one day licence is ok...another day noooot!!!
reinstalled whole software- repaired software - component reinstalled etc...all this not once,twice ......booted computer oh Lord I have done that ...licence file copied times more than needed.
Seriously is Avast only VPN service vendor ?
And ticket system...wait ...wait more...wait little bit more...
Once again...really...is Avast only VPN software provider?
Yes I had other VPN solution before (and will be again when this money well wasted subscription will end) and not had even close this kind of problems with those.

ADDON
I am not Avast hater.
I have paid Avast premier ...have been years...for three computers. I have paid Passwords. I have paid Avast cleanup Premium...for android also
and of course paid Mobile Security for Android.
All those works well and I love those...even Password after struggling problems at first.
But Secureline... deep deep sigh...why I paid a long subscription beforehand...Just thinking?

And a hint for staff of Avast...Hire more personnel to reply tickets!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version