Author Topic: Ransomware Attention !!  (Read 1422 times)

Offline thiagopoppe88

Ransomware Attention !!
« on: March 28, 2019, 11:30:54 AM »
Good morning everyone! I am Brazilian and recently my computer was infected by the virus (.Tronas). I received the following message:

ATTENTION!
Do not worry my friend, you can return all your files!
All your files, such as photos, databases, documents and other important ones are encrypted with strong encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase the decryption tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees do you have?
You can send one of your encrypted files from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt just one file for free. The file should not contain valuable information.
You can get and view the video overview decryption tool:
https://we.tl/t-hK4tAv2Ed9
The price of the private key and software is $ 980.
50% discount available if you contact us first 72 hours, that the price for you is $ 490.
Please note that you will never restore your data without payment.
Check the spam folder of your email if you do not get a reply for more than 6 hours.
To obtain this software, you need to write in our email:
merosa@india.com
Book online or call:
merosa@firemail.cc

Do not pay the ransom, they do not have the key. I contacted them, and sent a file to be decrypted as promised, and their response was:
You will never restore your data without payment.
Please do not waste our time.

Cryptography (.tronas) and (.tro) and maybe even (.Djvu) have no key. It's a coup, do not pay for the ransom, you'll lose your MONEY!

Offline Be Secure

• Long Time Avast User(10years.....) Security Enthusiast.
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
Re: Ransomware Attention !!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 04:52:40 PM »
With some variants of Tronas ransomware, it is possible to decrypt or restore encrypted files using free tools such as STOPDecrypter, ShadowExplorer and PhotoRec.
@Michael Gillespie released a free decryption tool named STOPDecrypter

Download from:https://download.bleepingcomputer.com/demonslay335/STOPDecrypter.zip

STOPDecrypter has been updated to include decryption support for the following .djvu* variants (.djvu, .djvuu, .udjvu, .djvuq, .djvur, .djvut, .pdff, .tro, .tfude, .tfudeq, .tfudet, .rumba, .adobe, .adobee, .blower, .promos. STOPDecrypter will work for any extension of the Djvu* variants including new extensions (.tronas).

PC- Windows10 EDU 64Bit,avast! free 21.1.2449,uBlock Origin,NVT_OSA,GoogleChrome(64bit),CCleaner,Unchecky,ZAM Free,Shadow Defender.
Security Enthusiast