Author Topic: ::: Announcement :::  (Read 15032 times)

kubecj

Re: ::: Announcement :::
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2006, 11:56:18 PM »
szc, if you don't have arguments, you're going personal, instead of admitting mistake or shutting up. Yes, I've seen that on many ocassions.  8)

I certainly don't like MS, there are even products I can't stand (MSIE), but that is simply my personal preference and it does not have to do anything with official company line.

BTW: This message is written on W2kized install of WXP from Gecko based browser....

Offline szc

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2006, 12:18:36 AM »
Why would anyone ever have to shut up if people who are trying to make him look bad won't stop themselves ? Is that the way how you think things should be always solved ? Poor us if we have to take this all the time... World has moved forward my friend, those times are behind a long time behind us.

I have never ever started any single discussion to proove that IE is better than any other browser or Firefox better than any other or any of that matter etc... I simply don't care. I use what I think it's the best for me to use in that particular moment. You are not in web design business, so you probably don't look at these things like I do. I have to use IE wether you, I or anyone else like it or not... millions of people are still using it and they will keep using it, so when I test something I have to make sure that it works on every possible browser engine and in any possible situation. I do not bash on any product, regardless of who is the developer.

You as a part of Alwil should know that, and certainly not going into public with such a attitude... not too good picture for such a respectable company IMHO.

We can continue like this forever, and I am sure I will always have to say something on what you say to me... just because I know your type, you won't let go or admit your mistake, nor you will ever shut up (that's what you told me in your previous reply, which is not nice BTW) ;) This leads nowhere...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 12:21:06 AM by szc »
MB: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H Intel 7 Series  - LGA1155, CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K - Quad Core, 3.40GHz (3.80GHz Max Turbo), CPU COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Direct Heat Pipe R2, RAM: 16 GB Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3, VIDEO CARD: Galaxy GeForce GTX 560 Ti - 1GB, GDDR5, POWER SUPPLY: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 - 750 Watts, HD: Seagate Barracuda - 2TB, 7200RPM, 64MB, SATA 6Gb/s

kubecj

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2006, 12:28:02 AM »
szc, you've accused me of censorship because I deleted your 'empty' message.
Then you accused me that I'm not loyal to MS (true and proud of it  :P)
Now you're accusing me that I'm not loyal to Alwil.

What next?  ::)

If you think your message was worth anything, print it and have it framed. I'm the mod, I decided it has no place in that thread, I backed that with the valid arguments only to hear your personal attacks and ramblings. I don't think I can do more.

Guys, please don't reply to this thread. I won't close it right now, but tomorrow it'll be probably gone, as it's completely offtopic.

Offline szc

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2006, 12:38:45 AM »
First of all message wasn't empty,

Loyalt to MS has nothing to do with anything, I just mentioned that you guys are partners, nothing less and nothing more.

Accused you of not being loyal to Alwil ? Not even in my mind... Re-read everything one more time please... nothing to do of accusing anyone, just mentioned that it wasn't too nice of a picture nothing else. You as a moderator or Administrator of this forum or even as a God whatever, should be neutral and let people discuss whatever they want in this forum... not to interfere like this. You said that FWF was the one who was firing up Mastertech, and now you are doing the same thing except I am not a Mastertech, nor I ever tried to put up a fight between forum members.

I won't go into this discussion any more since I see where it goes... you will never ever appologize for anything you do in your life and I know that type of people very well. Just remember, It is not a shame to admit when you are wrong and when you did something wrong... this is we talking just about this little "No Comment" issue, but there was some more stuff in the past and we both know that very well.

Anyway... I will lock this thread myself since it's going nowhere and people really have nothing much to see inside... bye and hate me all you want, you're good at that anyway...
MB: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H Intel 7 Series  - LGA1155, CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K - Quad Core, 3.40GHz (3.80GHz Max Turbo), CPU COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Direct Heat Pipe R2, RAM: 16 GB Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3, VIDEO CARD: Galaxy GeForce GTX 560 Ti - 1GB, GDDR5, POWER SUPPLY: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 - 750 Watts, HD: Seagate Barracuda - 2TB, 7200RPM, 64MB, SATA 6Gb/s