Author Topic: confused bout the scan result  (Read 13249 times)

anie

Re: confused bout the scan result
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2007, 05:28:32 PM »
BTW starting with the next avast update, it won't be possible to select the WebCam folder (there'll be no checkbox next to it) so this should prevent any further confusion.

BTW2 - it's quite funny, I have a very similar picture of my wife (similar to your avatar) - you two seem actually quite similar to each other - same haircut etc. (if that's really your picture on the avatar). At first, I actually thought she was making fun of me and signed up on the avast forum. :)

LOL

Cheers
Vlk

hi! thanx for the info, im happy to hear bout it.

heya! really? yep, its me 101%,  ;D
ur wife from asia too? well, im a filipina juz workin here in israel, so nice to know i have some look alike in some other places too. yay!

Offline Vlk

• Avast CEO
  • Serious Graphoman
  • Please don't send me IM's. Email only. Thx.
    • ALWIL Software
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2007, 05:35:21 PM »
ur wife from asia too? well, im a filipina juz workin here in israel, so nice to know i have some look alike in some other places too. yay!

Actually, no, she's European but given the size of the avatar, these small details aren't too important... :)
Here's a couple of pictures of her: http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=5976.msg46213#msg46213

Cheers
Vlk
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving's not for you.

anie

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2007, 05:44:03 PM »

Actually, no, she's European but given the size of the avatar, these small details aren't too important... :)
Here's a couple of pictures of her: http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=5976.msg46213#msg46213

Cheers
Vlk

aaaawwwww! very nice pics, thanx for sharing it, nah, shes beautiful...im not, hehehehehehehe!  :P

Offline Vlk

• Avast CEO
  • Serious Graphoman
  • Please don't send me IM's. Email only. Thx.
    • ALWIL Software
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2007, 10:32:19 AM »
Hey anie now stop it I can't stand women with no self-confidence... :P ;) ;D
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving's not for you.

anie

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2007, 03:27:50 PM »
Hey anie now stop it I can't stand women with no self-confidence... :P ;) ;D

LOL! i have, well lately, boink! thanx to my bf who believes and always boost my self-confidence.  :D
enwez, thanx Vlk for the help out here also for being nice and cool, have a nice day and tc.
shalom.