Author Topic: Attention! Attention! Subscription ends in 59 days!  (Read 1302 times)

Offline VanHelsing

Attention! Attention! Subscription ends in 59 days!
« on: October 19, 2023, 05:08:36 AM »
So my Avast Premium icon has the attention yellow exclamation point notice telling me that my subscription expires in 59 days. When you click on renewal options you get the girl with the wires that says your offline. But connection is stable. So the interface is bugging out more than usual. I updated the version to 23.10.6068 but it still does not give any renewal options. Just goes back to the your offline screen. Any thoughts on what to try next? Thanks in advance!

Offline melweb52

Re: Attention! Attention! Subscription ends in 59 days!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2023, 08:35:26 PM »
Just wanted to say I'm experiencing the same issue. Obviously, I am on-line or I couldn't post this!

Offline prokopes_

• Avast team
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2023, 11:24:18 AM »
Hi, thank you for reporting this! Can you please send us logs from the affected device? The process is described here: https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/submit-support-file/
There's no need to enter any ticket number during the process. Once you generate the logs, let us know the "File ID" of the generated logs.

Offline VanHelsing

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2023, 05:26:43 PM »
Hello- I went ahead and re-upped so the notice has now gone away. Maybe Melweb52 can supply that info on the file ID?  Thanks for the reply!

Offline prokopes_

• Avast team
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2023, 12:35:59 PM »
Thank you VanHelsing, I spoke with the team responsible for this screen and they believe they fixed the problem just yesterday.
Please let us know if you see anything similar in the near future. Thanks again!

Offline gonzohimer

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2023, 02:17:37 AM »
I am having the same problem today November 30 and if this was supposed to be fixed the first part of November it hasn't taken care of the problem.  I can see getting a notice when maybe 15 or a maximum or 30 days remain but this is uncalled for on a paid subscription with 59 days remaining. I’d expect notifications during a software trial but this is a paid subscription.