Author Topic: Windows 64-bits , Worm Virus, Boot Scan,  (Read 2050 times)

YONB

Windows 64-bits , Worm Virus, Boot Scan,
« on: January 23, 2008, 03:07:17 AM »
   Hi!!!...I read that Avast doesn't support the Boot Scan in a WXP 64 bit.... but if I have a virus and my computer is very slow....how can I do manually(something to write down or I don't know)....The problem that I get Its "reboot cant be done for some privileges or something like that"  or I need to find another antivirus that supports these because my computer its very slow and the virus are in the operating memory ..... ????
I have the viruses in the chest but my machine is still slow....
The viruses are VBW-Malware-GEN, Win32:VB-EA[trj]...and my system files infected kernel32 and wsock32...so what can I do........I in the middle of a render work.....please help :-\

rassel

Re: Windows 64-bits , Worm Virus, Boot Scan,
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 05:52:05 AM »
Hey try to run Avast and use avast to scan your whole computer. After scanned and if there is a virus than delete it from your computer or is better to delete the virus from the chest or try this and this I learn from Tech

If you download from the official site, it's a security/cleaner tool. It's safe, although it could be for advanced users (not simple).

Download ComboFix from Here or Here to your Desktop.

Double click combofix.exe and follow the prompts.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Post that log and a HiJackthis log in your next reply

Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while its running. That may cause it to stall.

And this make my laptop running faster and better than last time
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 05:53:38 AM by rassel »