Author Topic: RANK: What It Means 2 You  (Read 13573 times)

shgoh

Re:RANK: What It Means 2 You
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2004, 12:56:39 PM »
welcome oz mate... ;D

CharleyO

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2004, 08:31:13 PM »

Welcome to the forums, stingray!    :)  

The people here at this forum are the greatest!    ;D  

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2004, 03:40:21 AM »
Welcome budy, welcome from me too... stick around, use avast!, change skins every single day and enjoy our company...

Do I have to say that...

THIS FORUM RULEZ !!!

stingray_oz_melb

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2004, 01:44:42 PM »
Mate...  i feel like i have been in this forum for years already.... hahaha  thank you again...  i would like to take the opportunity to say a G'day to you all as any Aussie would say it to one another in a friendly greeting.  if i dont know any better i would ask you all to give me some of what you all are having... hehe  but alas, if i did then i would have splashed impurity to the people who have been so nice to embrace my arrival.

as i have said i have not been involved in a forum since the BBS days and i sure am glad that i chanced upon Avast!  and to think that Avast was only a great AV tool and site.  now i realise it is the people behind it that makes it what it is.

lovely to meet you all and i hope i can be as friendly to any other new comer to this wonderful corner of the world.

Thanks and enjoy.

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2004, 01:54:55 PM »
« Last Edit: April 16, 2004, 01:56:16 PM by S.Z.Craftec »

Offline .: Mac :.

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Ultra Poster
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2004, 06:29:47 AM »
yes and as it says if you want a avatar contact him and I HIGHLY recommend you do! Just loo at the great work he did on mine  :) ;) :D ;D 8)
"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." - Alan Kay

stingray_oz_melb

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2004, 06:13:27 AM »
yes SZ has some great looking work and i have received my avatar already and it looks great, cant wait to see it appear next to one of my messages in the future!!!   ;D

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2004, 12:05:07 AM »
Yes, no problem, but I hope you know that you are the one who has to add that avatar inside your profile... if you don't know how to do that, just ask here in the forum, I'm sure someone will answer you ASAP.

First thing to do, is to upload your avatar somewhere on your web space (on the internet), and then you can recall it from your profile page... you have to type in a link, a path that tells your profile how to reach your little picture.

If you don't have your web space somewhere on the net, let me know, I'll upload it on my webpage, and then you can recall it from your profile page...

Greets!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2004, 12:06:43 AM by S.Z.Craftec »