Author Topic: Avast Free Registration  (Read 3648 times)

jamjar

Avast Free Registration
« on: January 24, 2011, 01:18:05 PM »
Hi

I registered my copy of the free version via the Maintenance tab within the program. I can't remember which of my email addresses I used for that. Is it possible to identify it somehow? If I wish to upgrade to the Pro version using your Preferred method (as detailed in your Knowledgebase article) do I have to use the same email address?

Thanks in advance for any help.

swarnava

Re: Avast Free Registration
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 01:31:16 PM »
No matter register with your any other email address.and yes you can use same email address if you upgrade to pro. :)

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Avast Free Registration
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 04:14:47 PM »
Hi

I registered my copy of the free version via the Maintenance tab within the program. I can't remember which of my email addresses I used for that. Is it possible to identify it somehow? If I wish to upgrade to the Pro version using your Preferred method (as detailed in your Knowledgebase article) do I have to use the same email address?

Thanks in advance for any help.

As and when you upgrade to avast Pro, you will need to purchase a license for it, when you do that you will have to give an email address and that doesn't have to be the same one you used for the free version registration if you can't remember what you used.

Your avast Pro purchase receipt/license information will be sent to the email address you used in the purchase process.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.4.6112 (build 24.4.9067.762) UI 1.0.803/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security