Author Topic: avast! Administration Console - Standalone  (Read 3922 times)

andyharding

avast! Administration Console - Standalone
« on: January 05, 2012, 07:24:14 PM »
Hello All,
This is my companies first experience with avast! Administration Console, I am wondering how I can get a stand alone version of the antivirus software to manually install on PCs that are not on my network but still belonging to my company. What happens when a PC that had the software installed manually finally attaches to the network. Would I use the same license key that was supplied with avast! Administration Console?

Offline giogio

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
Re: avast! Administration Console - Standalone
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 07:29:39 PM »
Hi,
If you go in the Pc where you've installed the console under:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application data\AVAST Software\Administration console\Mirror\Install
or
C:\Users\All users\AVAST Software\Administration console\Mirror\Install
you can find the deployment package, or under the console goto ADMIN->SETTINGS->SETUP and follow the link under the button to download the deployment package.
and yes, you must insert the same license key under MAINTENACE->REGISTRATION, or simply save the license on your desktop and double-clik on it.
When the client is attached on your network, it take the updates from the MIRROR, if you're out of your network, avast takes updates from internet.

The best is install the client by a deployment job when the client is attached to your network.
The license key will install automatically.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 07:35:50 PM by giogio »
Prima di scrivere sul forum per favore leggi le istruzioni qui https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=144453.0
Non inviatemi MP per supporto,grazie-No support PM please
Home: E8400-4GB RAM-500GB HDD-Win10.0.15063x64-Avast! Free 17.3.2291-CryptoPrevent-MBAM 2.2free-Chrome 57(uBlock origin)-TB52
Work: i5-2400-4GB RAM-500GB HDD-Win 7sp1x64-Avast!Business Security 12.3.2515,     
Cloud Console 2.18
-FF52-TB52