I'm posting to the forum since I've been unable to work with my computer after installing Avast IS 2014.
HP Probook 4510s - 4Gb RAM
Intel Core Duo 2
Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit
Avast IS - version 2014.9.0.2007
Virus Database: 131111-0
- Working with Avast Free during a year without any problems. No other Anti-Virus or Anti-Spy was installed.
- Near to the expiring date, I purchased the license for Avast IS.
- Uninstall Avast Free by using Avastclear.exe
- Install Avast IS and disable windows Firewalls.
- After that, the system crashes or freezes even with no internet connection and no action by my side (no clicks, no keystrokes...)
- Uninstall Avast IS and install MSSE: Everything is OK.
Could anyone of you help to solve this issue?
Thanks in advance,