Author Topic: someone i know bought a one year lic for internet security but they wanted 2 yr  (Read 2113 times)

Offline zfactor

is it possible to somehow extend a lic? like if they buy another 1 year is there a way to add it to the existing 1 year they have? since there is still a discount running they regret not buying a 2 or even 3 year lic. is this possible or are they out of luck and will have to wait out the one year before renewing? if this is possible they will buy another 2 year lic right now if there was a way to merge them or add them together? can someone from avast address this for me. they really like the program and as i said wish they would have bought a longer lic. please let me know. if not i understand but it would gain a customer for another 2 years. personally i went ahead and bought for 3 years for all my lic's and they are new to this and didnt realize to do this.

thank you.
To many systems to list specs lol.. Avast internet security beta.

"Some days your the windshield. Some days your the bug"

Offline SecurityAdvisor

They probably need to contact support.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Contacting sales (at) avast (dot) com would probably be better.
WinXP ProSP3/ Core2Duo E8300/ 4GB Ram/ avast! free 18.5.2342/ Firefox ESR, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro7.11.0/ DropMyRights/ WinPatrol+/ Drive Image 7.1/ SnagIt 10.0/ avast! mobile security
Windows 10 Home 1909 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 20.6.2420 (build 20.6.5495.561) UI-1.0.541/ WinPatrol+/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro

Offline zfactor

i will tell them to do that. thanks
To many systems to list specs lol.. Avast internet security beta.

"Some days your the windshield. Some days your the bug"

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
You're welcome, good luck.
WinXP ProSP3/ Core2Duo E8300/ 4GB Ram/ avast! free 18.5.2342/ Firefox ESR, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro7.11.0/ DropMyRights/ WinPatrol+/ Drive Image 7.1/ SnagIt 10.0/ avast! mobile security
Windows 10 Home 1909 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 20.6.2420 (build 20.6.5495.561) UI-1.0.541/ WinPatrol+/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro

Offline Rednose

• Pirate Party Member
  • Avast Überevangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Bits of Freedom : https://www.bof.nl
    • Nederlandstalig Avast! forum
All purchases of avast products come with a 60 day money-back guarantee. So within that period it should be no problem to change from licence I think :)

Greetz, Red.
Real Time: Avast Free
VPN: NordVPN ( NordLynx ) with Cybersec