Author Topic: windows explorer hanging with avast  (Read 10105 times)

hany3

Re: windows explorer hanging with avast
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2011, 03:33:49 PM »
in fact , previously it was a mystery for me how could avast become rapidly one of the best antivirus softwares all over the world regarding the performance , detection rates "proved by AV comparatives ", unique features "like boot scan functionality " ect... now taking the place of other old famous well known AV products DISPLACING THEM FROM THE TOP

now after coming here see the friendship spirit the vast users have trying to help other people

and the amount of support the avast developing team have helping avast users in a friendly way with instant support

now the avast mystery is NO longer a mystery for me

keep the good work avast team and keep this golden piece of software

regarding the issue i have shown in this thread i really hope u fix it ASAP

cheers

Dr. Hany

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2011, 04:46:15 PM »
Dr. Hany, thanks for your positive feedback. :)
Have a nice day/night,
asyn
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Dieselman

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2011, 06:08:16 PM »
Curious to what exactly these files are. No other recent posts about this issue. If the folder is trusted you can exclude it from being scanned.