Author Topic: Does this mean that my phone was hacked?  (Read 2276 times)

Offline MissJoJo7682

Does this mean that my phone was hacked?
« on: August 04, 2015, 06:48:46 PM »
So I got this problem message on my Avast Mobile Security today that said; 1 threat found.

When I tap the resolve option it shows me this ---->  logs_trace_6-19-2015.log.

And right below that it gives the entire file name.
Here is a small snippet of it ---->  /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.telenav.app.android ...

I Googled the file name but the majority of the search results are all websites about hacking or tracing.

Can someone please tell me what this file is and what I need to do about it?  Was my phone hacked?
It is giving me options to either "delete", "ignore", or "report as false positive",  but I didn't want to delete it until I knew exactly what it was.

Offline Tereza V.

• Advanced Poster
Re: Does this mean that my phone was hacked?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 04:40:22 PM »
Hi, could you please send me the file via e-mail to vizkova@avast.com? I will have it tested in our Virus Lab and let you know the result and solution. Thanks!

Offline Tereza V.

• Advanced Poster
Re: Does this mean that my phone was hacked?
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 09:28:22 AM »
Hi again, we have found the possible cause of your problem - there was a bug in some of the older versions, which got fixed in app version 7898. The thing is that if you had already updated to any of the versions between 7893 and 7897, then it did not get fixed automatically with 7898.

What should help is to re-log to MyAvast. Please let me know, if it does not, thanks.