Author Topic: Unable to cancel Avast Cleanup Premium free trial on the last day  (Read 160867 times)

Offline Rerollgames

Re: Unable to cancel Avast Cleanup Premium free trial on the last day
« Reply #135 on: September 01, 2019, 06:18:42 AM »
Im havimg tje same issues. I see my subscriptions section saying I have none but with the posts and how difficult it's seeming to resolve without admin help. Pls cancel my subs. I may in the near future be getting licences but am unable to do so at this time.

Offline Kim198

« Reply #136 on: September 02, 2019, 04:39:44 AM »
Hello, I ave the same problem. Please cancel my free subscription to the Avast Clean up Premium before I am charged for the year. I have also tried to cancel it online but am unable to. Please confirm that you have been able to do this. Thank you.

Offline Diāna103

« Reply #137 on: September 05, 2019, 03:45:13 PM »
Since there seems to be absolutely no way to cancel this on my own, please kindly cancel the automatic renewal for Avast Cleanup (licence No. G29ZLC-YY3Z72-5B487N).

It is expiring after 3 days (on September 8th), but Avast tried to charge my card today. I have never seen a cancel button during the whole free trial period.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #138 on: September 06, 2019, 09:17:37 AM »
Hello, I ave the same problem. Please cancel my free subscription to the Avast Clean up Premium before I am charged for the year. I have also tried to cancel it online but am unable to. Please confirm that you have been able to do this. Thank you.

Hi,

your subscription has already been cancelled on September 3rd.

The trial period is still valid until September 9th so you can still enjoy our product until then.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #139 on: September 06, 2019, 09:22:14 AM »
Since there seems to be absolutely no way to cancel this on my own, please kindly cancel the automatic renewal for Avast Cleanup (licence No. G29ZLC-YY3Z72-5B487N).

It is expiring after 3 days (on September 8th), but Avast tried to charge my card today. I have never seen a cancel button during the whole free trial period.

Hi,

your subscription has already been cancelled yesterday so maybe it was done after your credit card was already charged.
If so please contact Support and ask for a refund: https://support.avast.com/en-ww/contact/sales_refund?c=true

The trial period is still valid until September 8th so you can still enjoy our product until then.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #140 on: September 06, 2019, 09:24:11 AM »
Im havimg tje same issues. I see my subscriptions section saying I have none but with the posts and how difficult it's seeming to resolve without admin help. Pls cancel my subs. I may in the near future be getting licences but am unable to do so at this time.

Hi,

unfortunately I am not able to track down your record based on your email you have registered here on the forum.

Ideally I would need your activation code to be able to pair it with your record, so please send it to me via PM and I will cancel it.

Thank you!

Offline charrl329

« Reply #141 on: September 07, 2019, 05:15:28 PM »
Hello, I would also like to cancel my automatic conversion to Avast Cleanup Premium if in case it was activated since I can't remember if I had it deactivated when I installed the trial version.
My trial version will end on the 14th and I hope it can be canceled. I can't access the link provided in the email. 
Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.

This was my activation code: QQMB5Z-6FMUP2-5DL89A

Offline papaeleen

« Reply #142 on: September 07, 2019, 07:33:21 PM »
Hello,
Please cancel my free subscription to the Avast Clean up Premium before and refund.
I tried to Unsubscribe, but the button always loading.
And it has charged me today, please help me refund the money.
My order number:66369209600
Thank you.

Offline Majeo Gaming

« Reply #143 on: September 08, 2019, 01:51:23 AM »
There is no button for unsubscribe or to cancel in mine. I would like my Free trial to Clean up cancelled. The fact that there no way to do it yourself should be an embarrassment. Cancel my free trial immediately

Offline berdipeter

« Reply #144 on: September 09, 2019, 12:13:45 PM »
Hi,
I would not like to renew my Avast Cleanup Premium, please cancel it and refund my money!
I tried to refund, but I don't remember my order ID (I haven't got my e-mail).

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #145 on: September 09, 2019, 05:40:01 PM »
Hello, I would also like to cancel my automatic conversion to Avast Cleanup Premium if in case it was activated since I can't remember if I had it deactivated when I installed the trial version.
My trial version will end on the 14th and I hope it can be canceled. I can't access the link provided in the email. 
Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.

This was my activation code: QQMB5Z-6FMUP2-5DL89A

Hi,

I just cancelled your subscription so you don't have to worry about being charged when the license expires.

The trial period is still valid until September 17th so you can still enjoy our product until then.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #146 on: September 09, 2019, 05:42:32 PM »
Hello,
Please cancel my free subscription to the Avast Clean up Premium before and refund.
I tried to Unsubscribe, but the button always loading.
And it has charged me today, please help me refund the money.
My order number:66369209600
Thank you.

Hi,

I can see that your subscription has already been cancelled 2 days ago, however I am not able to perform a refund on my own.
You have to contact our support center and request it there: https://support.avast.com/en-ww/contact/.

Thank you.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #147 on: September 09, 2019, 05:43:24 PM »
There is no button for unsubscribe or to cancel in mine. I would like my Free trial to Clean up cancelled. The fact that there no way to do it yourself should be an embarrassment. Cancel my free trial immediately

Hi,

unfortunately I am not able to track down your record based on your email you have registered here on the forum.

Ideally I would need your activation code to be able to pair it with your record, so please send it to me via PM and I will cancel it.

Thank you!

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #148 on: September 09, 2019, 05:45:40 PM »
Hi,
I would not like to renew my Avast Cleanup Premium, please cancel it and refund my money!
I tried to refund, but I don't remember my order ID (I haven't got my e-mail).

Hi,

your subscription has already been cancelled earlier today.

Regarding the troubles with a refund I passed your case to our customer support and they should contact you.

Thank you.

Offline June21

« Reply #149 on: September 12, 2019, 03:26:00 PM »
Hello

I tried to cancel my Avast Clean up free trial but on my profile it says that I don't have a licence. But I do.
Can you please help me cancel it so it don't renew by itself ?

Thanks